The 5th Annual Paw & Order Drive Thru Dinner was a success!
We have so many people to thank for the success of the sold out (pandemic-pivot) 2020 Paw and Order (drive-thru) Dinner.
- Diamond Baker Mitchell Cole LLP was our major $pon$or, provided specially blended Oaxacan Rüdiger coffee for the sWAG bag and donated their sponsor dinners to on-duty firefighters at Grass Valley Fire Stations 1 and 2.
- Jahlibyrd $pon$ored the Paw and Order sWAG bags and was Executive Producer of the 2020 video program.
- Josh Wolf produced the video program
- Rüdiger Foundation board secretary Marsha Burch hosted the video program
- Lazy Dog Confections donated chocolate for the sWAG bag
- Antonio Ayestaran Catering presented delicious three course dinners for our guests and volunteers
- Golden Era Lounge tucked a gift certificate for the famed Rüdiger cockTAIL into each sWAG bag
- Our law enforcement partners included a little something for the sWAG bags
- Adella Albiani directed guests into the correct driveway
- Rüdiger Foundation board members greeted guests and delivered dinners to vehicles (and one special home delivery)
- Kayla Cloyd made sure each guest received their sWAG bag
- Donna Switzer sewed and donated print masks (for sale on our website) and Margie Carr packaged them beautifully
- Ashley Walker and Doug Fleming delivered and greeted.
- All of our K9 Officers gave up their evening and brought their human partners to greet guests
- Thank you to the Rüdiger Foundation Board of Directors and the RüF Event Committee — your willingness and ability to pivot was impressive.
More than anyone else, we wish to thank everyone who supported the work of Rüdiger Foundation by purchasing a ticket to the 2020 Paw and Order Dinner. These funds will support our K9 programs by providing monthly training, vet care, essential equipment, and overall care for each of our Nevada County K9s. We hope you enjoyed the experience, your dinner and sWAG and look forward to seeing you all next year!
Missed the event?
Consider a one-time or monthly donation to support our Nevada County K9 Programs!
Every dollar raised is used to support these K9 officers with vet, training, equipment and retirement costs.
107 N Pine St
Nevada City, CA 95959